Monday, April 16, 2012

I was wrong again....


You know the most funny thing about me is that I am mostly right.. Not because I have some intellectual mind.. but because I always calculate my moves for the right path and judgement...Almost all the time, I have heard the same thing that I do not let anyone come near me..May be ...but then I was never wrong in that....as people always tend to leave a scar.. not because they want to hurt you but they always want that you remember their importance.. I did the same to many now I am getting the same from the fate....But then.. I am a human.. I exposed myself just to feel human again ...and I  know myself .....I can reweave my web of protection...so that none can leave any scar....I allowed you and you did wonders there...but now I am going to close it again...It really hurts coz every time I build this web of protection..I lose a part of myself...and believe me I know I am to blame over here...

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
PS:  I know saying Goodbye hurts...but the day you wept for me.. you gave me enough of you to make you part of my life forever.....





Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails