Friday, December 03, 2010

Taylor Swift - back To December

Yeah!! her new album is now on sale and I grabbed a copy myself online....Needless to say like her first album this album ' Spark Fly' is mesmerizing.. the way she sings ..makes it even more mesmerizing.. and if you wanna hear more than you should know I rate her the best singer this century offered.. Though I like Gaga too but Swift has her own charisma....and I am waiting for her videos to hit the channels....and I believe she will rock this on too...

My rating : 4.5 Stars out of 5. 

I can't upload the songs but I am sharing a youtube video of her live singing Back to December....

PS: I have a weakness for good singer and I go lifeless when it comes to Taylor Swift... I hope you will like the song.. and buy yourself a copy of her new album...

6 comments:

  1. itni choti photo lagai hai tumne Taylor Swift ki. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at lakeofmydreams.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Thanks,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark...

    Link is working here.. i will upload a new one soon

    ReplyDelete

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails