Thursday, September 16, 2010

NM

NM..not much...not much to say...so it means u can skip the post....

Things around me are not happening as they should... problem is everyone I know whom I can rely are facing the same heat...and those who are not have distanced themselves...I am feeling irritated with every other damn instance.. like I was watching Expendables.. and I was so damn annoyed with nothing but action that I deleted the movie altogether from my system.... Resident evil afterlife trailer was so promising but it also did not deliver what it promises every time....I need to have a good laugh and all I can do is think more about the situation and get more tense....anyways, it is enough of whining...

Do not watch expendables and resident evil afterlife if you are looking for a good movie.. but yeah! both are entertainment ..if you like hardcore action...

Take care....





Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails