Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not much to say...

A chapter ended in my life...and the sweet memories are now locked in me...

I don't know what I will do kno...but drinking and driving sounds a good option rest I leave to almighty to decide..that wat was my fault...??
Why he did this to me...all I did was to love someone more than him...yeah I kno now ...wat is the fault so see...I kno I loved her more than the almighty and now he is making me suffer...but better get rid of this suffering now only ..coz up and above..wen one day she will return back there..I won't listen to craps she will have for me then..coz then I won't leave her to anyone....


This life of urs is urs my love...but the next  be sure of it...I won't let you give it to anyone else....


Love and Luck


Goodbye

PS: 17-12-2008......I am not dead..or not I want to commit suicide..coz if I m dead...it is of no use to either of us....So I am alive..I kno u ppl are concerned..but sumtimes I do get crappy.....and believe me I will gather my shits...I am not new in the heartbroken thingy....even Gum companies have placed their bids to make me their brand ambassador....with the tag line...Look at his broken heart..we seal that too :D



Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails