Saturday, May 26, 2007

Declaring the blog dead...........

Dere was a sweet little question..by Prity...y every1 leaves you..wen i told her about my past one year of hi speed net life...I smiled and said to myself dat all but one..
I was so happy.........
So content of wat's happening ..and was happy like never before
But today it ended with the lesson of being practical..
Yups ! I understand..nobody entertain unpractical person...and she was so afraid of me....my unpracticality..
So going away finally from net life..coz I lost my last frnd today....and dere is no reason of staying more....

C ya
and love u....
Sourish Karmakar

1 comment:

  1. some never friends are meant to b forever don't u know so ... and if someone leaves u did u ask ur frd to stay

    ReplyDelete

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails