Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Confession board



Today for the first time I got to kno, how much i love her....yaar am getting dead possesive about her.....and I don kno what will happen.......Like everyone she will be scared of mine possessiveness. I scolded her like nothing today, even knowing ki nothing happened in real. God! I felt her crying, with every word she said, I found her penetrating me more deeper. I know I m guilty.........so I will take up the punishment.....but I can't get why she is giving me none....instead she is loving me more. I kno there is no end of my craziness, I don kno wat will happen but one thing is for sure....
I love u
This time I will not break her up.....I m praying to the god that please help me.I wanna live wid her forever.Please god help me..........
I love u sweetheart...........Plz never leave me...............if u leave...........I will kill u and hang myself up....U will reach in heaven for sure.............But I will never see u again.....I promise ..............coz I will go to hell for killing and commiting suicide........And I will live there for eternity.....
I m sorry
So never think dat we will unite there....If the world gets crazy on our relationship....I promise I will fight till death..........But if u leave me in fear or for my happiness.........I promise you will not see me ever again...........I love U sweetheart . I'm crazy about you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want a review ????

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails